Skip to main content
Instructions for Authors
- The submission of a paper implies the author's assurance that the paper has not been published and that it has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
- All articles submitted to this journal are peer-reviewed. COSA has a single blind peer-review process in which the reviewers know who the authors of the manuscript are, but the authors do not have access to the information on who the peer reviewers are.
- The manuscript should be written in English. Submit the PDF file of your paper electronically either to the Editor-in-Chief at or to a member of the Editorial Board.
- Papers should be limited to 25 pages except for expository articles. The first page should contain the title, full name(s) and address(es) of the author(s), an abstract of at most 150 words, keywords and phrases, and 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification.
- List references in alphabetical order and use the following styles. The first style is for proceedings articles, the second is for journal articles, and the third is for books:
- Gross, L.: Abstract Wiener spaces, in: Proc. 5th Berkeley Symp. Math. Stat. and Probab. 2, part 1 (1965) 31--42, University of California Press, Berkeley.
- Ito, K.: Stochastic integral, Proc. Imp. Acad. Tokyo 20 (1944) 519--524.
- McKean, H. P.: Stochastic Integrals, Academic Press, New York, 1969.
- Upon acceptance of a paper, the corresponding author will be requested to use the COSA format file (which can be downloaded below) to prepare the LaTex file of the paper. Then send the LaTex and PDF files of the paper to the Editor-in-Chief at .
- Upon acceptance of a paper, the corresponding author will be required to sign an author agreement form to be provided by the editor. Authors retain copyright after signing the COSA author agreement form.